Only Full-Time American owned and operated Private Investigation Agency in Costa Rica Staffed by Resident American Fraud and Infidelity Bilingual Investigators.
The things to know about Infidelity in Costa Rica
Any infidelity investigation of a cheating spouse or partner is difficult under ideal circumstances. The challenges and obstacles we face while doing such an investigation in Costa Rica are difficult at best. Infidelity in Costa Rica is the norm rather than the exception. Then there are the feelings of betrayal, guilt, and doubt that are very overwhelming, resulting in confusion and lack of good judgment. If you believe you could be the victim of adultery or infidelity in Costa Rica you need a professional and reliable private investigator to uncover the factual truth, is worth the investment to do so. A professional and reliable Costa Rica private investigator is experienced to conduct a discreet surveillance and gather evidence that can be used in court to prove infidelity.
I can’t think of anyone that enters a relationship with the expectation that infidelity will rear its ugly head. Regrettably, infidelity and adultery is all too common. According to many sources, more than 40% of marriages have one if not both spouses admitting to either physical or emotional infidelity.
What is an Infidelity Investigation?
Infidelity in Costa Rica surveillance investigations involve discreetly following an individual suspected to be cheating and obtaining photographic or video evidence for divorce, child custody, or other legal proceedings, or simply for the client’s “peace of mind”.
With the advent and increased use of social media, It can also involve researching Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms, dating profiles, and taking witness statements to establish the cheating.
In other words, during the course of an infidelity investigation, your investigator will do whatever is necessary within legal and ethical boundaries to obtain you the evidence you need.
Warning Signs of Infidelity in Costa Rica
There are a variety of behaviors that may indicate a cheating partner. It’s important to remember that there may be other reasonable explanations for any of these behaviors, however, if you observe any combination of the following behaviors, then it may be time to investigate:
- Unusual or frequent trips to Costa Rica alone or with “buddies”
- Spending more time “out with friends” or acting like he/she is single.
- Dressing better than usual, especially when going out without you.
- Seems bored or disinterested with children, family activities, etc.
- Diminished sex drive and excuses to avoid sexual intercourse.
- Diminished interest in communicating or spending time with you.
- New password protection of phone, computer or other devices.
- Acting excessively protecting of their cell phone.
- Getting new credit cards
- Small lies and omissions.
- Removing pictures of you or family from cell phone or wallet.
- Becoming defensive when asked about time spent away from the homeRica
Staring an Infidelity Investigation in Costa Rica, Here’s how the process works:
Obtain a Free Consultation:
- Utilize our chat feature or call via our toll free phone to talk to a Mr. Gear. He will help you understand if and how a surveillance investigation can achieve your goals, and the estimated cost of your case.
- Mr. Gear will then want the following questions answered. You should be prepared to answer questions like:
- What is your relationship to the person being investigated?
- How long have you been in a relationship?
- What makes you believe they are being unfaithful?
- Do you have recent photographs of the person?
- Do you know what airline will be used and the flight number?
- Is he travelling with someone, if so do you have pictures of them?
- Do you know who they may be having an affair with?
- When do you want the investigation to begin?
- Do you know where the person will be during the investigation?
- Are you working with an attorney?
- Will this evidence be used in a current legal case?
Investigation in Progress:
- Once approved by you, Mr. Gear and his agents will begin the investigation. At the heart of any infidelity investigation is direct surveillance of the suspected spouse.
Investigators may follow the person as far as is necessary and within limits of the surveillance and gather photographic and/or video evidence. Because of the nature of these surveillance, cases usually start at a minimum of 10 hours of investigative time.
- Case Updates & Final Report: Mr. Gear will keep you informed of any and all important developments throughout the course of your adultery surveillance investigation, and provide you with a final report summarizing all findings at the conclusion of the investigation.
Additionally, Mr. Gear will be available to testify in court if necessary and agreed upon at the beginning of the investigation.
Privacy and discretion is a top priority and therefore all communications between clients and investigators will be kept in strict confidence.
What Investigators Will Not Do
Mr. Gear and his agents will adhere to the law and all ethical standards during all stages of the investigation. We will not attempt to access any legally restricted records or data, or trespass onto private property without permission.
8 Jun 2018 | No Comments | posted by Cody Gear | in Cheating spouse in Costa Rica, Costa Rica Private Investigator, Infidelity Surveillance, Private Investigations, Surveillance in Costa Rica, Tips and Tricks
Your husband is cheating. You’re not sure what to do. I can help you. Before worrying about that decision, let’s focus first on what you should not do. Most women react hastily when they find out their husbands are Cheating. They let anger, fear, hurt, or revenge drive them to do things they later regret, things, which make it difficult or impossible to implement any worthwhile infidelity solutions they may later receive.
Don’t ignore the situation and pretend it’s not happening.
If your husband is cheating, denying the cheating will only make matters worse. As troublesome as it is to find out that your husband has been cheating, you need to face the reality of the situation. Ignoring his infidelity gives him the go-ahead to continue his cheating. Pretending it’s not happening will make him think he’s getting away with his cheating, or give him the impression that he has your implied approval. Remember, that affairs thrive in secrecy.
Don’t confront him without a Plan, Proof, and a Purpose.
This where I can help you. Most experts agree that you should confront your husband about his cheating. But you need to have a plan.
DO NOT ask your husband if he’s cheating. Cheaters will always lie. Present the evidence you’ve gathered that proves he’s having an affair, names, dates, places, times, absences, phone calls, physical evidence, and the video evidence that we collect for you. We will work with you and help you with a strategy that will assist you in your decision on whether or not to terminate the marriage or ways to salvage it. Then ask him some pointed questions about his affair: why he did it, how it started, how long it’s been going on, how he feels about the other woman, what he intends to do now that you know. Listen carefully to his answers so you can accurately assess the situation. Then you’ll be able to make a wise decision about what course of action to take.
DO NOT CONFRONT YOUR HUSBAND WITHOUT PROOF OF HIS INFIDELITY. To do so will be a colossal waste of time. Unless you can prove he’s been cheating, the information-gathering phase will never get off the ground.