Only Full-Time American owned and operated Private Investigation Agency in Costa Rica Staffed by Resident American Fraud and Infidelity Bilingual Investigators.
My Husband is in Costa Rica, Alone?
Many women have called me with a suspicion. They ask me; “My Husband is in Costa Rica, Alone ” should I be concerned? Here is a compilation of some of the signs of a husband that may be cheating. These observations only indicate conduct of a cheating husband. They are not absolutes! If your husband exhibits one or two of these traits, and there is a legitimate reason and a mutual agreement (such as the two of you agree to try to lose weight, he gets a little obsessive about it), this by and of itself does NOT indicate infidelity. As an experienced Private Investigator, I have seen many forms of deception.
Listen to your Intuition;
Why My Husband is in Costa Rica, Alone?
However, when you observe several, or many, of these traits, your marriage may be in jeopardy. Most of this is based on many years of surveilling cheaters. I have established a pretty good idea of traits that indicate an affair. Especially in Costa Rica. For example, the pretext to the wife that there is a group going on a fishing trip in Jaco. Jaco is now the hotbed for sex tourism in Costa Rica. The chances of infidelity increase exponentially if your spouse goes to or near Jaco.
Obvious Clue: Why is he in Costa Rica without you?
Many of my clients call and ask about surveillance of their husband. I have heard all kinds of stories. The most pressing question, every woman should have is, why is he there without me. Or, alternatively, why does he go there regularly?
Clue # 1–Gut Instinct:
- A sure sign of a cheating spouse; is having to ask that question in the first place.
- Your husband or wife stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
- Your intuition (gut feeling) tells you that something is not right.
- You find intimate apparel or other small gift-type items that are gifts for someone else.
Clue # 2–Traits That Are Not Their Usual Personality:
- When your partner shows up without their wedding ring. He suddenly stops wearing it and makes lame excuses as to why. This also goes for jewelry you might have purchased for him and you see them not wearing it when they go out when normally they wear it at all time.
- When they change their normal routine at work and home for no apparent reason; unusual behavior.
- When he becomes suddenly forgetful. You have to tell him/her everything several times; their thoughts are obviously elsewhere.
- When they appear distant, show a lack of interest, or demonstrate unexplained aloofness.
- When his behavior just doesn’t “add up”.
- When your wife sleeps with her cell phone. Alternatively, when your husband sneaks out of the house.
- When your husband suddenly becomes combative or argumentative. He completely ignores you and not listening to what you are saying.
- When they tell you to get out more and promote out of town excursions.
- When your husband intentionally looks at or flirts with the opposite sex.
7 Dec 2017 | No Comments | posted by Cody Gear | in Cheating spouse in Costa Rica, Costa Rica Private Investigator, Infidelity Surveillance, Private Investigations, Surveillance in Costa Rica, Tips and Tricks, Travel Destinations
Recently, I have noted an increase in cases involving cheating spouses in Costa Rica. During the past year, the demand for surveillance of cheating spouses has risen dramatically.
The increase has been so dramatic that our agency has had to increase staff to keep pace with the demand. Why this is occurring is a puzzle. According to available research on the subject defining the reason, or, what force is behind the increase, is not readily apparent. Most of the research indicates that this increase during economic hard times is contrary to available data and recent polls suggesting, most people cannot afford exposure to a divorce.
Perhaps one reason is due to the increased pressure that economic hard times bring to the family environment. Alternatively, the increase could be related to the egregious spouse wanting to escape the pressures associated with making ends meet. Costa Rica is a beautiful country with many natural resources that bring visitors from all over the world. Costa Rica is world renown for its beautiful beaches and rainforest. It is also known as a fishing destination for the avid fishermen, especially from the United States. Many of the cases now being investigated begin with the story that the errant spouse is going to Costa Rica to fish.
This “cover story”, in a sense that is true. But the type of fishing being done is not in the ocean. It is in the numerous locations that have young, beautiful and exotic women who work in the sex trade. The bait being used is approximately six inches long, green and is called United States currency.
The most prevalent areas of the United States that experience the highest rate of cheating spouses coming to Costa Rica come from the larger metropolitan areas such as Atlanta, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Miami. Over the past six months, the majority of infidelity cases have come greater from Atlanta area. The cases range from a weekend spree to secreting money to the prostitutes and starting new families complete with children.
In those cases where the cheating spouse has bought real estate in Costa Rica, without the knowledge or consent of the stateside wife, she can attach all assets here in Costa Rica without first obtaining a divorce in the United States. Costa Rica has very unique laws concerning such real estate purchases.
Our office here in San Jose is fully staffed and I have a partner who is a licensed Costa Rican Attorney. This is absolutely necessary here in order to recover assets that have been acquired surreptitiously and provide the innocent spouse with equitable relief from the Costa Rican Courts. Although I have a law degree, I do not practice law in Costa Rica and advise that anyone needing a detailed explanation of the laws here contact someone like my partner, Roberto Romero Mora and have the law explained in detail.
Often I am asked, when should a suspicious spouse seek my services. The mere fact he is coming to Costa Rica with buddies is sufficient to warrant a surveillance. If nothing happens then the spouse in the United States can have peace of mind and an increased level in confidence in her spouse.